Bharat Bhasin, 1977-2005

If you have any photographs of Bharat that you’d like to share, please send them to bharatbhasin(at)googlegroups.com, with few lines about where it was taken and how you knew him, and anything else you’d like to write, and we’ll post them onto this blog.

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Bharat’s considered an AIESEC HERO

"When you’re a new recruit in AIESEC you live and thrive on stories of the past. Such was a story told to us about a great man called Bharat Bhasin who everyone had a bond with, some connection even if were not directly related to him. For me Bharat was like a story you always wanted to listen to, everyone spoke of him in the best way. There were no mixed signals you got; Bharat was a great leader who left a mark in AIESEC that will always be etched in your mind.

When I finally met Bharat at an AIESEC conference there was fear that came over me. It’s like when you see a celebrity you like. I thought for hours how to approach the man and what to say to this great figure, it turned out to be easier than I thought. After that conference it became clear to me why Bharat’s considered an AIESEC HERO.

Bharat and his family will always be in my prayers."

Neesha Krishna- AIESEC in Pune

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home