Bharat Bhasin, 1977-2005

If you have any photographs of Bharat that you’d like to share, please send them to bharatbhasin(at)googlegroups.com, with few lines about where it was taken and how you knew him, and anything else you’d like to write, and we’ll post them onto this blog.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

A great leader, and a great guy

"I knew Bharat from numerous international conferences and conversations... we were MCPs together. I remember his jovial nature: he was the one to teach me the Hamma, Hamma song and dance (he really made me dance it) in Slovakia. We were embarking on our term as president, and he exuded confidence, intellect, and leadership. I know we as fellow MCPs looked up to him as a charismatic leader among leaders. Reflecting on all the incredible words that have been shared about Bharat here, it is clear that the way he led his life is an example for us all. I know I'm grateful for the time we were able to share together.

God bless. We'll all miss you very much".

Fletch, Fellow MCP, AIESEC US

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home