Bharat Bhasin, 1977-2005

If you have any photographs of Bharat that you’d like to share, please send them to bharatbhasin(at)googlegroups.com, with few lines about where it was taken and how you knew him, and anything else you’d like to write, and we’ll post them onto this blog.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

He will always be an inspiration

"I didn’t know Bharat as well as I would have liked – I met him at a couple of conferences, the most memorable of which for me was International Presidents Meeting in Slovakia ’98. But I do know that he made a difference to the lives of literally hundreds of young people in India and around the world. That is more than most people get to do in a lifetime that is not cut short so tragically. I offer my condolences to those of you who have lost him as a family-member, as a colleague, and as a friend – he will always be an inspiration. He was a star that burned ever so brightly, but not for long".

My warmest regards to you all,

James Shaw, AIESEC New Zealand NCP 1996, AIESEC International 1997

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home