Bharat Bhasin, 1977-2005

If you have any photographs of Bharat that you’d like to share, please send them to bharatbhasin(at)googlegroups.com, with few lines about where it was taken and how you knew him, and anything else you’d like to write, and we’ll post them onto this blog.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

..people listened to him, they followed him

"For me, Bharat will always be the guy who convinced me to stay in AIESEC. I was still a rookie AIESEC'er ready to move on but he and Ankush convinced me (one of those long long nights at Natcong 98) to stay a little longer, give a little more and get a whole lot more. And thanks to that chat, I ended up at AI!

Bharat was a great guy and he had that rare ability - people listened to him, they followed him. I cannot believe that it was only a few months back when we were all sitting in his room at Sahil's wedding, playing cards and talking about those good old times. Cannot believe that he is no more with us. His memory, though, will never leave us. We'll miss you."

Karan Khanna, AIESEC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home