Bharat Bhasin, 1977-2005

If you have any photographs of Bharat that you’d like to share, please send them to bharatbhasin(at)googlegroups.com, with few lines about where it was taken and how you knew him, and anything else you’d like to write, and we’ll post them onto this blog.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

His personality and charisma made everyone look up to him

"I have been following this blog for a few weeks now and still can’t believe that Bharat is no more. I would have liked to know Bharat better than I did but I was one of the many who stayed in AIESEC and wanted to be in his place one day. I remember going to his house as a new EB member and coming back smiling to myself just because I had had the chance to meet Bharat and talk to him in person. His personality and charisma made everyone look up to him. He continues to remain my role model AIESECer as he will be for many others. I am shocked at how cruel life can be and wish strength to his family and all those close to him. May his soul rest in peace".

Ripun Jai Mehta, AIESEC Alumnus

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bharat was an inspirational leader and a wonderful human being. He will be sorely missed and our hearts go out to his nearest and dearest. May his soul rest in peace.

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home