Bharat Bhasin, 1977-2005

If you have any photographs of Bharat that you’d like to share, please send them to bharatbhasin(at)googlegroups.com, with few lines about where it was taken and how you knew him, and anything else you’d like to write, and we’ll post them onto this blog.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Bharat was one of the most creative, enigmatic and intelligent people I have known

Bharat was one of the most creative, enigmatic and intelligent people I have known. I grieve his absence and miss him.

Long before I even met him, I had heard so much about Bharat. Anyone who talked about him had awe for him in their eyes. I first saw him at NatCong 2000 and I knew why. Bharat was truly inspirational.Though I didn't know him well, there were times when he was the only person I could turn to for help – and he was always there to guide me.

I remember calling him frantically the night before I had to submit the IC budget; he was in office. Half an hour later, he was home with his laptop in front of him and me on the phone. He patiently listened to me and helped me with the budget. He had me laughing by the end of it and the budget was done and sent.

I will remember him for the person he was and the support which he extended to me during my time in the Indian MC.

His family is in my prayers.

Avneet, AIESEC Chandigarh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home